Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Free Banner?

Started by S0CI3TAS [2969347] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 95 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
S0CI3TAS [2969347]
Good day!

Why can't I advertise even though I have a free banner from stock marker Yazoo?

It says I don't have enough money, whereas I have free banner benefit active.

Please help. Thank you.
S0CI3TAS [2969347]
it is beyond 7 days already and I have activated the benefits. but it will ask me to pay millions for the banner advertise.