How does the debuff show. Ik a number will appear, but how do you make it appear?
Attacking: Distraction
Started by Tankofnova1999 [3084689] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 62 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
Most-liked replies
- flare [2195157] Officer
· 2 likes ·
I would take a look here: https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Distraction There's a bit of math and logic to it so ill leave it to the wiki to explain
I would take a look here:
https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Distraction
There's a bit of math and logic to it so ill leave it to the wiki to explain
https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Distraction
There's a bit of math and logic to it so ill leave it to the wiki to explain
So, if I understand correctly, an attack must be made after someone else joins a combat.
Say I pair up with someone significantly stronger than me to attack someone also way out of my league.
If my stronger friend attacks first, they end up attacking a full stat opponent, then I get to attack a distraction level 1 which slashes stats to 50%
Would this turn then also give my friend a level 1 distraction on his 2nd attack?
Say I pair up with someone significantly stronger than me to attack someone also way out of my league.
If my stronger friend attacks first, they end up attacking a full stat opponent, then I get to attack a distraction level 1 which slashes stats to 50%
Would this turn then also give my friend a level 1 distraction on his 2nd attack?
yes