Hey!! I have a question for you!
00:09:44 - 15/11/23 You used 25 energy attacking Shooby and mugged them for $0 (chain #2) [view]
00:11:06 - 15/11/23 You used 25 energy attacking Shooby and hospitalized them (chain #4) [view]
00:12:23 - 15/11/23 You used 25 energy attacking Shooby and hospitalized them (chain #5) [view]
00:19:22 - 15/11/23 Shooby placed 10x $200,000 bounties on you
After consistently destroying this weak level 90 chaining target to start a chain for my faction, I was shocked upon seeing that he decided to revolt by placing bounties on me! Despicable!
How could I most effectively prove that he is MY bitch and not the other way around?
Thanks!
00:09:44 - 15/11/23 You used 25 energy attacking Shooby and mugged them for $0 (chain #2) [view]
00:11:06 - 15/11/23 You used 25 energy attacking Shooby and hospitalized them (chain #4) [view]
00:12:23 - 15/11/23 You used 25 energy attacking Shooby and hospitalized them (chain #5) [view]
00:19:22 - 15/11/23 Shooby placed 10x $200,000 bounties on you
After consistently destroying this weak level 90 chaining target to start a chain for my faction, I was shocked upon seeing that he decided to revolt by placing bounties on me! Despicable!
How could I most effectively prove that he is MY bitch and not the other way around?
Thanks!