I've been looking for a way to get the survivalist merit complete recently, and got the mission today from duke that gives the two medical items to get out of jail and into the hospital. After I got out of the hospital, I noticed I only had 1 life and only about a minute to get enough energy and attack. I bought the energy drinks I needed and attacked someone random immediately. I hit them twice and mugged them before my life regenerated, but no merit was earned. I don't know if I have to be hit for the merit to count, but with it being common I would assume it's easier than hoping to get knocked down to 1% and still winning a fight. Thanks for any help
Missing Merit
Started by Indrozin [1923192] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 35 / 100
With that one you can’t start with low health, you need to get hit and drop to low health and win during the fight. Otherwise it would be too easy, you could just kill a newbie to get it.
You need to start the fight with more than 1% Life and then be brought down below 1% Life to trigger the award.
Thanks!
Thanks!