anyone playing starfield ? what do you think about the game ?
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Authority score
- 8 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Mr Kajal is 15 hours in and thinks it's the greatest thing since sliced bread.
I expect to be busy with BG3 for another 10,000 hours, but after that I'm looking forward to it
I expect to be busy with BG3 for another 10,000 hours, but after that I'm looking forward to it
more than 100 hours in. enjoying it but i think it is like 2011 game. it is least bethesda rpg i liked
What don't you like? The story? The mechanics?
To me the interface looks kind of inconvenient
To me the interface looks kind of inconvenient
I didn't like about companions, combat and outpost system. Also they made tons of aliens but only 2 robots. Lack of interesting quests and dungeon designs. They have bigger and more quests and dungeons but animations and combat don't feel likr 2023 game. It feels like 2010 game.
It's basically skyrim in space. After you beat it, you get posed an option now to do the main quest over or starborn and say you know it all. Go with the starborn option. You can grind threw in about 2 hours. Each time it has a random chance of being different. Like I went in to the lodge, and it was all replica's of me from different dimensions who where all waiting on my arrival...
It is skyrim in space, good dialogue but god damn everything feel so 2012. the NPC are like a big block of ice lol
I really like the Fallout and Elder scrolls series, but having a hard time to get into it, stopped for weeks, but after some updates, I started another try today. let's see...
I was actually really enjoying it, got about 10 hours in and it just glitched out so much I just deleted it.
i finished the game few missions are bugged but done them with commands. My least enjoyed bethesda rpg so far
Started plaing but didnt end up finishing it , played some spiderman , then mw3 came out been on that since. so now its in the backlog
Update: started playing again, and I have tried, but ended up playing Dave the diver.
Seems running a pixelated sushi restaurant is more fun than Starfield
Seems running a pixelated sushi restaurant is more fun than Starfield