I just wanted to make a suggestion, or curious it anyone else noticed the same thing, when you look at your cars stats, it's extremely dim and hard to see, I didn't even know they were there for a few days, now some 32 or so races later I noticed that as I'm buying upgraded parts the cars stats are slowly growing, but like I said it's black on black and the stats only have a very dim green point on the tip that's hard to see, a slight upgrade on the color of the stats, make the bar black and the level your stats are at more visible
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Lightor [2215463] Officer
· 1 likes ·
What do you mean by black on black? It looks like this for me: [image: i.imgur.com] Either way, if you do want to post a suggestion you'd have to do that in Suggestions. But maybe you got a script messing …
I have the same problem. Not all of them just the last 3-4
What do you mean by black on black? It looks like this for me:
[image: i.imgur.com]
Either way, if you do want to post a suggestion you'd have to do that in Suggestions. But maybe you got a script messing with the bars?
[image: i.imgur.com]
Either way, if you do want to post a suggestion you'd have to do that in Suggestions. But maybe you got a script messing with the bars?