Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mystery Gift - Spin the Wheel

Started by Darth-Sidious [1863097] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 11 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
22 / 100
Darth-Sidious [1863097]
Would it be possible to make the rewards on the wheel spins mystery gift reward, expandable? Mainly for when you win a new weapon.

Like when you click and hold on a profile hyperlink. if it show the stats below the item or something?

Mainly because whenever I win a weapon on the wheel spin, it's hard to tell which one of multiple I own, I've just acquired. Like to determine the quality or stats of the weapon I won.

I know its a small thing but it's been bugging me for a while.

Sidious