Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

LOSSES (OPEN)

Started by Miscreant [2778116] on in Attacking.

0 replies · 57 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
Miscreant [2778116]
Buying ~100 losses. 250k
No chats needed, [background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Will pay once I see events.[/background]





HOW:
- Buy 4 small first aid kits (20k)
- Do a loss on me, use a small first aid kit. (x4)
- With the 1 million I pay you, buy a xanax (845k) and 10 more small first aid kits
- Use the xanax for 250 energy, do 10 more losses, use a kit each time.
- I'll now pay you 2.5m, you keep that!
- Buy more supplies and get ready for next time