Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

TAKING A BREAK

Started by Sjofn [3030350] on in Attacking.

16 replies · 482 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100
Sjofn [3030350]


CLOSED TIL FURTHER NOTICE

CURRENT PAY RATE: $305k (per loss)

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]ATTACK ME & LOSE for payment![/background]


[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Job Summary:[/background]

• You must lose to me.
That means no escapes or stalemates. You will not get paid for those.


[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]• [background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]You can sell to me at any hour of the day, as often as you wish.[/background][/background]
Online or offline, it doesn't matter when.

• You will get your payment, try to be patient.
You may send me a message if you think I miscounted or made a mistake! I won't bite. :)

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]_____________________________________________________________________________[/background]

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]
[/background]


Loss Selling Announcement
TL;DR: Still waiting for your loss payment? Message me!

My IRL buddy unexpectedly passed on, so I've been spending a lot of time lately supporting his fam. Unfortunately, that means a bunch of you guys have waited entirely too long for your payments. I apologize for this inconvenience, but thankfully, most of y'all understood my situation. Thank you! :)
I've spent the past few hours going through my logs & sending money to folks for their losses, so I hope everyone have gotten paid. Since it was a lot of data to sort through, there's a chance that I've accidentally missed some payments. If you're reading this and you're still waiting for your payment... Please send me a message!

I am still buying losses, so if you wish, you can keep selling losses to me. Please be advised that there may still be some delays in your payment, so if you wish to be paid quickly, then I might not be the best person to sell your losses to. Changed my mind, so please DO NOT sell any losses to me until further notice.
Sjofn [3030350]
You have been paid. You only had to wait approximately 24 hours, so thank you for your impatience.

I try my best to be prompt, but this is not always possible. I highly suggest sending a message before complaining like this.
AnantSingh [2683087]
This bit*h is lying straight up, didn't pay me, it's been above 24 hours. She even placed a bounty on me just because I wrote no pay.
AnantSingh [2683087]
She was online many times, I even sent a private chat when she was online that I have done the losses.
After that I moved on, but today she put a bounty on me for no reason, I guess she didn't like that I wrote "no pay" in her thread.
Sjofn [3030350]
Loss Selling Announcement
TL;DR: Still waiting for your loss payment? Message me!

My IRL buddy unexpectedly passed on, so I've been spending a lot of time lately supporting his fam. Unfortunately, that means a bunch of you guys have waited entirely too long for your payments. I apologize for this inconvenience, but thankfully, most of y'all understood my situation. Thank you! :)
I've spent the past few hours going through my logs & sending money to folks for their losses, so I hope everyone have gotten paid. Since it was a lot of data to sort through, there's a chance that I've accidentally missed some payments. If you're reading this and you're still waiting for your payment... Please send me a message!

I am still buying losses, so if you wish, you can keep selling losses to me. Please be advised that there may still be some delays in your payment, so if you wish to be paid quickly, then I might not be the best person to sell your losses to.
Sjofn [3030350]
There's this thing called a mobile phone. It's pretty easy to hop on, do a wheel spin or two, and then go off.

At first, you got bountied because you legitimately thought waiting 24 hours were unacceptable. Hello? We're players, not staff. Heck, I even found this guy in my logs today who had been waiting over 7 days for his pay. He didn't even complain or anything... (even though I wish he'd have messaged me much earlier. LOL) As for the messaging, you've only sent me ONE message, and that was "Done 4 hit". You didn't think to maybe ask me about getting paid? SMH.
Then after my initial bounty, you sent me this message, "You are the entitled one bit*h, wasted my energy on you with no pay for 24. Hours above". That would be the reason you got bountied x10 times more.

P.S. You have literally been paid, you entitled noob. Please shut up and go away.

01:02:10 - 03/12/23 You sent $1,220,000 to AnantSingh
AnantSingh [2683087]
You should specify in your forum about your payment time. Just writing try to be patient misguide newbies. I have done many losses and got paid in around 24 hours, nobody was as unreasonable and petty than you. You could have said that correct your post but you put a bounty on me and expect me to not even say anything
Sjofn [3030350]
Oh, so you're saying you cried RIGHT on the 24 hour mark even though I paid you around on that time mark...? You're funny, kid. Good night.