Looking for a spy to hire...anybody?
Thor
Started by HOSHKAPADIEN [3147147] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 20
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 18
- Likes on archived posts
- 36
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Steppenwulf [2960257]
· 12 likes ·
and why is the thread called "thor"? - Chuck_Norris [2544593]
· 9 likes ·
I reckon he means Sore but types with a lisp so it comes out Thor. Why are you sore little buddy? - Steppenwulf [2960257]
· 4 likes ·
gotta be quick with these legendary threads
Mentioned in this thread
What do you mean 'spy' ?
You're two days old plus you work at a farm not the army.
You're two days old plus you work at a farm not the army.
and why is the thread called "thor"?
What do you mean 'Thor' ?
Ah beat me to it
gotta be quick with these legendary threads
I reckon he means Sore but types with a lisp so it comes out Thor.
Why are you sore little buddy?
Why are you sore little buddy?
A two day old knowing about ‘spies’?
Do I have a faint sense of a multi on our hands?
Also you will need to be more specific. There are a lot of Thors roaming about.
(Idk/idc I’m here for the karma)
Do I have a faint sense of a multi on our hands?
Also you will need to be more specific. There are a lot of Thors roaming about.
(Idk/idc I’m here for the karma)
Thor. I don't have a spy on him, but he has 374 xanax taken, so my crystal ball says he's too stronk for OP.
Mentions: THOR2 [1583741]
I think he means he is looking for a spy not that he offers spy, probably a mission, or someone made him mad in this two days he plays :P
who do you need a spy on ?
who do you need a spy on ?
I'm dumb; nothing new, lol.
Getting my post in before this thread catches fire and becomes legendary!
Since when are leaves allowed to post?
Hello Guys,
Check out my new post. Don't forget to grab your Popcorns
Click Here: How to become SeductivePanda
Check out my new post. Don't forget to grab your Popcorns
Click Here: How to become SeductivePanda
Mentions: Can Torn be Play to Earn Game?
I don't think Anybody[1469175] does spies,
You probably need to look for someone elsewhere
(Or maybe someone will find you...who knows?)
You probably need to look for someone elsewhere
(Or maybe someone will find you...who knows?)
Mentions: Anybody [1469175]
More Sore than Thor
Why do I see this dumbass every where
You better not be trying to spy on my thor!
!Moved to Trading Post