DELETED
DELETED
Started by Alone_31 [2996421] on in Company Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Muhammed [2318883]
· 2 likes ·
Should probably use PT channel for this I could help ya but I'm currently doing the last edu required for upgrade
Should probably use PT channel for this
I could help ya but I'm currently doing the last edu required for upgrade
I could help ya but I'm currently doing the last edu required for upgrade
You uh still need it?