graev
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 25
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Most-liked replies
- alfuerza [2320158]
· 9 likes ·
oh buddy you've got a storm coming :')
oh buddy you've got a storm coming :')
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Better not dislike AI work everyone
Better not dislike AI work everyone
Hypocrites deserves it. Those making ai images but they disliking others. Its funny and surely hypocrisy!
up
Brother Abir I've seen you call a lot of artists AI artists- Viper doesn't even make graphics merely a customer...is it necessary to attack everyone that dislikes your thread??
Those who disliking they actually Ai artist or using filter artist, if they were real artist who draws or paint or illustrates from scratch like they claim, I wouldn't have bothered!
I hear what you're saying. I have 100+ PSDs from 45+ artists, let me know who you think is an AI/filter artist and I'll show you how they make their work
I haven't seen you around here before, if you enjoy making graphics I can show you how to personalise and make custom work, I know what you're trying with these and they do look cool, but bro it's soulless you know? Happy to help if you need it
I haven't seen you around here before, if you enjoy making graphics I can show you how to personalise and make custom work, I know what you're trying with these and they do look cool, but bro it's soulless you know? Happy to help if you need it
I didn’t said everyone and i am not competing with them either. I am just doing what i am liking or seeing giving me amazement,
i appreciate for your offer but
i am not graphic designer, i am a developer/programmer, thats why i like Ai, i have paid subscription of Dall-E so i am utilising it :)
i appreciate for your offer but
i am not graphic designer, i am a developer/programmer, thats why i like Ai, i have paid subscription of Dall-E so i am utilising it :)
I'm not sure what that is, and appreciate your honesty about not being a graphics designer- but you could utilise that AI big time to generate renders, textures, stocks etc that you can use to improve your custom work. AI is a great tool to have in graphics design, I'll probably take advice from experienced AI users in the future to help with my work. But having a generator create the entire thing and then putting text on top isn't the one brother
!Graved per op request