Today my account (and myself) celebrate 18 years in Torn, took me exactly (as of the time I am writing this) 6571 days or 18 years to achieve that for people who wanted to ask;
In these 18 years I achieved quite a lot being a semi-player, I still remember the day when I registered. Been younger than my account is today. Much much younger. 56k was a thing back then, if you don't get it you're too young (as old as my account) lol.
Been through a lot in torn and in life, lived through a major roll back, good and bad updates, created a faction that still exists and is a family now, met a lot of good people with who I am still very much in contact with and met them IRL.
I would like to thank everyone who has chat me up, helped me or annoyed me (it's all just a game, I love you regardless!) during these years, making my Torn life more exciting.
I still remember the. feeling when I had 10 nerve and couldn't wait to search for some cash and my yak sword that could be obtained with 10 merits.
Now it is just part of every day life, logging in is a no brainer anymore, kind autopilot.
In these 18 years I achieved quite a lot being a semi-player, I still remember the day when I registered. Been younger than my account is today. Much much younger. 56k was a thing back then, if you don't get it you're too young (as old as my account) lol.
Been through a lot in torn and in life, lived through a major roll back, good and bad updates, created a faction that still exists and is a family now, met a lot of good people with who I am still very much in contact with and met them IRL.
I would like to thank everyone who has chat me up, helped me or annoyed me (it's all just a game, I love you regardless!) during these years, making my Torn life more exciting.
I still remember the. feeling when I had 10 nerve and couldn't wait to search for some cash and my yak sword that could be obtained with 10 merits.
Now it is just part of every day life, logging in is a no brainer anymore, kind autopilot.