Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Gta 6 features.

Started by BabyRick [3150982] on in Gaming.

3 replies · 64 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
6 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
BabyRick [3150982]
What features are you guys hoping to see in gta6?


There was a rumour that there would be a feature that requires you to fill up fuel to any vehicle you are driving over a certain period of time. Not sure how I feel about this ?
Madgod [1733719]
I mean honestly the gas thing would be so inconsequential and not really big news. There was a mod for GTA V that implemented this. You just would pull up to a gas station, wait a little bit, and drive off, and you'd only need to do it like once before inevitably crashing the vehicle/getting bored/getting killed.

Personally, I want it to be more open world in the sense that if I want to go out, recruit a team, and rob a bank of my choosing, I'd like to be able to do that, rather than how heists or missions are done in GTA V.
Blainyckz_ [606698]
Same, assuming they still have heists in this one...I'm really hoping for a more non-linear approach rather than just story events.

It would also be nice if the heists themselves were abit more open like certain events could determine the outcome during the heist rather than you doing the setup and it and just going down this pre-determined static path. Not to the extent of Payday style but atleast to the point of you go in quiet and it could go loud at any point.

Maybe some basic survival stuff would be nice for immersion maybe if it was a togglable setting 'cos I know that's not everyones cup of tea.

Oh and PC on release would be FANTASTIC so I don't have to buy a console