How do you earn points in the game ?
Earning points
Started by Eastwood256 [3149964] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 21
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 65 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Varides [2176530]
· 6 likes ·
Points can be purchased at the Points Market Factions can also get them from rackets, and ranked wars But this should also be posted in Questions & Answers - Fermion [2691036] Officer
· 3 likes ·
Some factions offer such programs. Points can be transferred via armory. Historian= Person with museum access - Player sends sets to historian. - Historian converts sets to points, adds the points to armory vault - Historian asks someone with banker … - WaywardSquid [2330087] Officer
· 2 likes ·
Moved to Q&A. As above, you can purchase points on the points market, obtain them from opening donator packs, win them on the casino wheels as well.
Yes
What's the point?
Points can be purchased at the Points Market
Factions can also get them from rackets, and ranked wars
But this should also be posted in Questions & Answers
Factions can also get them from rackets, and ranked wars
But this should also be posted in Questions & Answers
12 please
Moved to Q&A. As above, you can purchase points on the points market, obtain them from opening donator packs, win them on the casino wheels as well.
What he said.
Also you can go do history courses in education area, unlock the museum and put flower and plushie sets together. I recommend after doing this, save it for museum day and get bonus points for your trade-in.
Also you can go do history courses in education area, unlock the museum and put flower and plushie sets together. I recommend after doing this, save it for museum day and get bonus points for your trade-in.
An entirely reasonable plan for a 2 day old account.
Some factions offer such programs. Points can be transferred via armory.
Historian= Person with museum access
- Player sends sets to historian.
- Historian converts sets to points, adds the points to armory vault
- Historian asks someone with banker perms to reset his point balance to 0 (or whatever it was earlier) and increase the player's balance. Then send the points to that player
This looks long, but is pretty quick in practice. Especially if the historian is a banker too. We do it in our fac, and I've heard a bunch of other facs do it as well. Indirect museum access without the history degree.
Historian= Person with museum access
- Player sends sets to historian.
- Historian converts sets to points, adds the points to armory vault
- Historian asks someone with banker perms to reset his point balance to 0 (or whatever it was earlier) and increase the player's balance. Then send the points to that player
This looks long, but is pretty quick in practice. Especially if the historian is a banker too. We do it in our fac, and I've heard a bunch of other facs do it as well. Indirect museum access without the history degree.
That's plausible, but it wasn't what the player I quoted was suggesting.
You missed stock market PTS now. Also the lesser known owning faction territories with points bonuses.
He's looking for ways to make points. If points is his goal in the game, then it's best to start his education courses earlier rather than later. I fail to see why you believe answering his question is an issue.
Thanks for the info. Very helpful ? always nice to know how or if you can earn free points. That was really they only thing I was confused about. Sorry I didn't post the Q in the right place ? only 2 days old man. Cut me a break
The guy (or gal) is probably trying to buy his first e refill and you're giving him a 2 year plan.
That's like a couple months at most... What kinda exaggeration is that? I've got history, sports science, health and fitness all maxed. Done and over with... 7/10 Biology, 2/12 computer science, 2/12 general studies, and 3/8 self defense.
It's not that hard to finish an education tree and buy some sets for cheap points. This isn't some end game mechanic.
I'm not even two years into this game... And I've long been done with this stuff.
It's not that hard to finish an education tree and buy some sets for cheap points. This isn't some end game mechanic.
I'm not even two years into this game... And I've long been done with this stuff.
Good job, I guess. But they're 2 days old. They want to buy refills now and you want them to work on a history degree instead of something actually good like sports science and save sets for museum day? They're literally just looking for the points market because they don't even know what it is, yet. All I was saying was, maybe let them figure out how to walk before you explain cross country running.
Well, he was already given that information. I merely added to it since that's what he requested. Knowing another way to make cash in the game isn't going to do anything but help him or absolutely nothing if he doesn't understand it. Don't know why you're worked up over it. You literally posted in here with no help, just to try and put someone down who's trying to help the guy.