Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Problem With Merits

Started by EunSung [3140923] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 17 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100

Most-liked replies

EunSung [3140923]
M friends recommended me to report this bug to the Torn team.
I don't have any medals for theft crimes when I have done 400+ thefts
I click on merits > crimes, this appears, "You have not earned any medals in this category yet."
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
First Theft medal is at 1k Thefts in the old Crimes 1.0 system which you are currently using. There's no medal prior to that. The lower tier Theft medals are available if you migrate to Crimes 2.0

[image: i.imgur.com]