jbsowk
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
staff please grave this
"Hello, I'm looking for a fool who wants to lend me 100 million, I can't guarantee anything, maybe I'll like you and I'll pay you back the money and give you triple, the one who takes risks doesn't win. And whoever reads this have a wonderful holiday with your family and friends and always keep peace in your heart. THANKS."
English only in forum areas. Please read and understand rules before you get unwittingly clapped for it.
Smart man not translating the last sentence. Lol I see a ban hammer in the OP’s near future
“Is the dark side stronger?” Luke asks. “No, no, no,” Yoda assures him. “Quicker, easier, more seductive.”
Graved- No Content