Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Armor as Clothes?

Started by KudamonBear [3130786] on in Questions & Answers.

16 replies · 404 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
20
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100
KudamonBear [3130786]
I recently got the Title Nudist again and I am confused on why I had gotten the title. I am always wearing armor while attacking and always wearing clothes every other time.

It had gotten me thinking, and I ended up with unanswered questions.

1. Does the game consider Armor to be clothing? (Combat Pants, ect)

2. Do I have to be wearing under garments to be considered fully clothed?

3. How can I get the Title Racer? (I race all the time and still didn't get it)
narO [2312928]
It's based on your highest stat that has a title attached to it compared to other players, like the hall of fame.

You have 53 unarmored attacks so you are pretty up there compared to your other stats and players, just keep playing normally and it will change.
BaggyWrinkles [3145984]
I constantly wear armor, with a jacket over it, in my opinion, just because I'm not currently fighting, doesn't mean I won't be attacked, so always in armor. I got my first title today, racer. Which is odd, you have great racing stats, I would think you would get racer before me. I'm not sure at all how the titles work though, I'm still very much a noob.
Antherian [2765318]
I just attacked you to check, I'll pass you 1m to compensate. But you're not wearing armor right now that I saw, just clothing items.

For the racer title, you need to be doing more races compared to similar players or something along those lines. You're at 53 unarmored fights so you may be a nudist for a bit. But keep doing races and you'll get the title eventually I'd surmise.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1P3MCaWSCHtX1zIDlGexaXT2TQIjSWCImxX6eH867l2Y/edit?pli=1#gid=824991329
Go there for a good racing spreadsheet.
narO [2312928]
It's pretty simple, his 53 unarmored attacks puts him in a higher rank than his racing stats in the invisible hall of fame used for titles.

You have 1 unarmored attack so that is at a much lower rank than your racing rank
KudamonBear [3130786]
Thanks for the information. I switch between clothes and armor for the role playing aspect. lol Because why would anyone want to wear armor all day.
Steppenwulf [2960257]
narO, thank you for that information.. I didn't know it.

I would advise him not to take your advice however until he has 250 unarmored fights for the Bare merit.
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
I can't believe you're a faction leader and you seriously just asked why would people wear armor....
KudamonBear [3130786]
LOL. you totally missed the question all together. That was not the question at all. Not even close. LOL

1. Does the game consider Armor to be clothing? (Combat Pants, ect)

2. Do I have to be wearing under garments to be considered fully clothed?

I don't see anything about asking why I should be wearing armor anywhere.

That was a statement for role playing not a question. (Because why would anyone want to carry around 50-100 lbs of gear all day.)
LordGrimX [3007595]
Did you use FIsts/Kicks more rather than weapons to Hit others? One old player once told me it may be the case if i dont want Nudist title. ( not verified info)
Ar53_Hol [2430424]
The game considers armour as clothing more than it does actual clothing.
No armour but clothing contributes to the nudist title.


You’re in a crime city which is to all effective purposes a active war zone so armour is a necessity at all times, there are clothings that layer over armour for those times that you want to role play
Pickles_616 [2407528]
No, that's wrong. Nudist is for fights won where you're not wearing armor.
Also to answer the op since no one else did: clothing doesn't count for this, it's just whether you're wearing armor or not.