8 replies · 302 views · thread synced · 6 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
25
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100
Most-liked replies
MasterF1re[2854737]
· 9 likes · Why not just do it properly from here on out? You'd lose a lot of things, not just the merits you mention, if you restarted! You can change your name, perhaps join a new job, faction, etc, to make it …
I joined up almost 2 years ago, then RL crap hit me hard. Been logging in when I can since.
I'm thinking I wanna start from scratch and do it properly this time. How long do I have to wait after I close account to make a new one? I know Ill lose merits for donator and marraige etc...
Why not just do it properly from here on out? You'd lose a lot of things, not just the merits you mention, if you restarted! You can change your name, perhaps join a new job, faction, etc, to make it feel like a fresh start, if that'd be enough for you. I'd hate to see you throw away the progress (no matter how meager you may feel it is) on this account.
But, to answer your question properly, you'd have to wait 14 days for the deletion process to finish, and then you'd be able to make a new/restart account.
To be honest, it s better to keep your actual account and rebuild from it. You will win a lot of time. All the education, battlestat, job stats is earned forever, it would be a shame to lose it.
There is no big deal at starting a game, stop for years, and restart with the old account later on. You will keep what you already achieve :)
If you feel ashamed of your in-game age. It's no big deal. My in-game age is almost 4700 days but I'm still a big noob. I spent almost 12 of those years inactive.
I had the same outlook a few years back and posted something exactly like this. Don’t quit and restart. You can turn things around. The only annoyance is the “age vs stats” gripe but there’s tons of players who are 10 plus years old with shit stats. So just start focusing now and you can do whatever it is you’re trying to do.