Hi, where can I get one of these from? Big Al doesn't have any and I've not seen one anywhere!
AK 47
Started by 66Kaz [3140358] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
They come from Mexico
You can also get them on the item market, and also from Big Al's in the shoplifting crime.
22:51:14 - 24/11/23 You sent an AK-47 to 66Kaz
Big Al: does not sell AK 47
Also Big Al: lets an AK 47 get robbed
"LOGIC"
Also Big Al: lets an AK 47 get robbed
"LOGIC"
I keep stealing them from Big Al lately. They are piling up in my inventory.
I can send you a stack when i land back.
I can send you a stack when i land back.