Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Legos/Mini Blocks

Started by madamgoose [3088257] on in Hobbies & Interests.

5 replies · 67 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
6 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
madamgoose [3088257]
I have started up on getting different builds done. So far, I have in Legos, Pikachu and the bat mobile. In the mini blocks, I have a volcano, humpback whale, Japanese island, the Lincoln memorial, big ben, tal Malha, statue of liberty, white house, the capital, the space needle, and one other one.

*P. S - If you're interested in my builds, I can try my best to post on here, also if you want to share your builds your more than welcome to. *
JellyQuestionE5 [2835282]
That's cool!

So far, I did a mini pirate ship and did a NASA Shuttle with a hubble telescope.

A future LEGO build would be a retro computer and computer tower.
aracelitwillis [2887024]
Lately, I've been really into building cityscapes with Legos. Right now, I'm working on a detailed recreation of the Eiffel Tower—it's a bit of a challenge, but I'm loving every minute of it.