Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

DEAR BOGIE

Started by Danse [2925934] on in Graveyard.

3 replies · 80 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
5
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100

Most-liked replies

Danse [2925934]
I AM TIRED OF YOUR CRAP. People say crazy stuff in global all day long and then I say something mild and BOOM, I get a 7 day chat ban. What the heck.

Staff edit: Obscenity

It’s a joke and not a serious one. Durrrrr.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
You were banned because it was your third time getting banned for the same thing.

Great job going on getting yourself a forum ban too.