I am looking for daily active torner! We love xanax too but just mind that your drug addiction doesnt linger too high for too long.
I would prefer you to be 20k+ in 1 or more stats.
no wage but you will receive 1x free daily train
Job perks/specials...
I would prefer you to be 20k+ in 1 or more stats.
no wage but you will receive 1x free daily train
Job perks/specials...
| Job Specials | |||
|---|---|---|---|
| Stars | Name | Cost (Job Points) | Effect |
| 1 | Warming Therapy | 1 | 50 happiness |
| 3 | Illumination | Passive | 50% awareness |
| 5 | Calming Therapy | 1 | 2 nerve |
| 7 | Reinvigorating Therapy | 1 | 5 energy |
| 10 | Meditation | 250 | View someone's true level if they are level holding |