Would you reset account if you were inactive for 4 years and only 200k stats total about if not why? (I'm in this situation)
Reset
Started by Your-Dad [2207968] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 23
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 65 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Beerstein [1322136]
· 16 likes ·
No, there's no reason. Age means literally nothing. Just work on adding, Torn is cumulative and restarting makes 0 sense. I've probably taken 3 long breaks from Torn, I had a period of probably over a year where I almost … - flare [2195157] Officer
· 5 likes ·
No. You lose out on everything, no matter how little it is you've already accomplished Any age related merit's, work stat's, battle stat's friends made etc is all flushed down the toilet. The better option is just to pick back …
No, there's no reason. Age means literally nothing. Just work on adding, Torn is cumulative and restarting makes 0 sense.
I've probably taken 3 long breaks from Torn, I had a period of probably over a year where I almost never used E/Nerve. No regrets but 0 reason to start over. Why lose what little you have? those early stats and NW are hardest to build.
I've probably taken 3 long breaks from Torn, I had a period of probably over a year where I almost never used E/Nerve. No regrets but 0 reason to start over. Why lose what little you have? those early stats and NW are hardest to build.
No, because that's a waste of years and 200k in stats.
There's no sense in starting from zero when you can start from 200k.
There's no sense in starting from zero when you can start from 200k.
No. You lose out on everything, no matter how little it is you've already accomplished
Any age related merit's, work stat's, battle stat's friends made etc is all flushed down the toilet. The better option is just to pick back up from where you left off as your only wasting more time by restarting
Even if your only at 200k total stats, that's 200k more battle stats you'll have to gain when you restart. Easier to just keep playing, and ask your faction or friends for help getting back into the game. The only reason I'd ever recommend restarting is if you made too much trouble socially ie being a scammer or a bad person in general
Any age related merit's, work stat's, battle stat's friends made etc is all flushed down the toilet. The better option is just to pick back up from where you left off as your only wasting more time by restarting
Even if your only at 200k total stats, that's 200k more battle stats you'll have to gain when you restart. Easier to just keep playing, and ask your faction or friends for help getting back into the game. The only reason I'd ever recommend restarting is if you made too much trouble socially ie being a scammer or a bad person in general
Thanks alot I was thinking that and the merits also
Thanks flare fellow IA member I see you everywhere
Im everywhere lol, and just realized you where in bunker, give johnox or theapocalypse a shout if you need guidance.
Im also around pretty often so feel free to msg me if you have an questions
Im also around pretty often so feel free to msg me if you have an questions
Never worth restarting unless you've made the wrong enemies
I'd even argue it's more fun to stay that way.
Restarting is never recommended.
Plus those refills you got from inactivity are much more valuable to you than a smoother restart.
Plus those refills you got from inactivity are much more valuable to you than a smoother restart.
no
No, for the workstats alone.
Would restarting give you motivation to train / earn that you wouldn't have otherwise? That's the only real reason you would want to restart, if you are solely motivated by the aesthetic of being strong for your age.
Ofc you should restart
nop, torn aint just BS, you also would lose all your CE, WS, RS, merits, and so on...
just build on what you have is always better then build over 0!
just build on what you have is always better then build over 0!
Do you have any free refills?
use your refills on a max happy jump
Nope! Because any number greater than 0 is grater than 0
No way.
only if you have AB blood type.