I'm out of job points for doing stat spies and moving on to starter jobs for a while.
Stat spies are out
Started by Criminitly [2102849] on in Attacking.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
Hi, I'd like to buy some please ;)
Let me know if you are good to go. I had requested from someone else but they haven't got back to me. so can cancel with them. drop me a mail. I need 10.
Let me know if you are good to go. I had requested from someone else but they haven't got back to me. so can cancel with them. drop me a mail. I need 10.
I have the list you sent to me. I'll have them ready in a few minutes.