I am one month into the game and have realized you are better off having lots of friends to help when you need a hand.
Looking for friends
Started by savytaro [3127820] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 14
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
hello, wanna be friends? I can't always be active, but we can chat when I am.
I'm down to be friends!
If you're looking for people to give you a hand, you may be better off finding a faction. But it also never hurts to find some nice friends :)
Be friendly and fair to everyone but let your inner curcle be as small as possible.
personal experience?
It's matter of preference.
We only have 24 hours and very limited respyrces as humans. The only way to optimize those is by investing them only to the selected and deserving ones.
We only have 24 hours and very limited respyrces as humans. The only way to optimize those is by investing them only to the selected and deserving ones.
I am new here so I need friends too!
Friends are nice unless they are untrustworthy.
It has been my experience in this game that the easiest way to make friends is to engage with the people who bust you out of jail while you are a lower level. These will be experienced players who often are more than willing to give friendly advice.
More cleavage = more friends. Apart from me, because hairy moobs don't count