I was informed that my activity streak was broken recently but when I look through my logs I've logged in everyday and made actions on these days. Can you check and let me know why this is the case?
Activity Streak
Started by Beer_Bear [42111] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
You haven't taken any in game action on 22nd Nov, hence your streak was reset.
[image: i.imgur.com]
Thanks!
[image: i.imgur.com]
Thanks!
Ok. I guess I took actions on RL calendar days and not torn days