Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Crime kits?

Started by HiccupinJonsey [2261316] on in Suggestions.

2 replies · 16 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
HiccupinJonsey [2261316]
Like an obsessive Boy Scout or an overly-paranoid prepper, I always like to strut around carrying enough items to conquer any task I may encounter. However, with the long-awaited, much appreciated Crimes 2.0 mostly released, I now find my items list a chaotic mixed randomness vaguely resembling Bits and Bob's after Black Friday shoppers have had their way with it.

Is it a worthwhile suggestion to have yet another new item or items that can carry a slew of items like a parcel but keep this content on hand and accessible?
Perhaps a duffle bag or backpack carrying 8 and six items respectively?
At last this would satisfy the neat freak side of me by shortening the long list of active items and completely eliminate the chore of bouncing back and forth between one's display and items whenever deciding to embark on a new crime spree.

Unlike items in a parcel, items in the crime kits would always be considered on hand and available without having to unload and reload it. Certainly this idea isn't of paramount importance to regular game play but aesthetically, a shortened inventory of carried things tidies up the page and alleviating the necessity of running back and forth between display and items makes it easier to hide what you're doing from your boss/partner/offspring/pets etc.

Comments, gentle chiding, uproarious praise, further suggestions and completely apathetic shunning always welcome.
Please like or not but best would be some response at all.
Thanks for your time and opinion.
JackKelly [2271177]
I don't guess I understand what you're suggesting. Is it just so you don't appear to have as many items as you actually do?

Could you give me an example of what all would you would add to a duffle bag, if one were available?
HiccupinJonsey [2261316]
I envision a backup full of items related to the disposal crime for example ie brick, lighter, shovel, latex gloves, etc.
And yes it is a way to appear as if you have less items than you do but ultimately I'd like a way to conveniently tidy up one's inventory list and display case