15 replies · 615 views · thread synced · 15 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
43
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100
Most-liked replies
bogie[148747]Admin
· 5 likes · Shoplifting clothing was clothing from the anniversary gift and other non cache sources, your cutesy cache wasn't diluted there.
I've landed one of these in the subscriber gifts for the second month in a row now and, to be honest, it looks like they're pretty worthless now. Has the shoplifting crime for clothes shop that's crashed the price of clothing destroyed any resale value on this?
I don't really fancy opening it and end up with a ballet dress, or something. I've got hairy legs.
My post was disliked by Mr_Bob [479620] who is currently In jail for 2 hours and 11 minutes Caught touching themselves in TC Clothing
Sorry, Bob. I couldn't resist having a giggle at that one.
In the beginning they had value since people who cared to dress up were buying clothes items - but since this is Torn not The Sims that pool was limited so prices plummeted on them
Various reactions to clothing suggestions in the past made it obvious ched hates the concept of clothing and I've been told before that he has actively blocked further development of them in the past, so it annoys me when I get them as sub rewards.
Many people will laugh at this. But if you only have 500m capital, buy those caches first week of month. Then resell at 3rd-4th weeks of month. Thank me later
N yeah many ppl buy it since rank wars. When we are slutting, we wanna look our best than having a blurry potato on our crotch. I wared a dude who changed his outfit set for 30 fcking times.