Delete
Delete
Started by Quicktothewhip [3153491] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 143 / 143 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 143
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 68 / 100
- Engagement score
- 84 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Darth_Kaytana [2844269]
· 35 likes ·
[image: i.imgur.com] - OnlyFans [2327704]
· 32 likes ·
Impossible! There are no more high level trolls anymore. The good old days of DASHING DUDE DUDE and Evil-Duck are long gone. - -Thor- [165392]
· 31 likes ·
Can we see a picture of your mom, bro? [image: i.gyazo.com]
Mentioned in this thread
Quicktothewhip [3153491] ×1 Wmanz [3155757] ×1
Impossible! There are no more high level trolls anymore. The good old days of DASHING DUDE DUDE and Evil-Duck are long gone.
Yeah, except that I've been playing for seven days before this person decided to hit me with ten bounties at once without leaving a name . It is a really bitch way to get someone pissed off and ready to quit the game
Obligatory "can I have your stuff?"
Don't leave though, I'd recommend against it. Eventually they'll get bored (or it'll be too much money just to annoy you) if you don't agitate them any further?
Also, fyi, you are protected against seasoned players doing something like that through the power of the green leaf next to your name. Means only people under 14 days old can bounty and/or attack you, so either your guy payed someone else to bounty you or it's someone else entirely.
Don't leave though, I'd recommend against it. Eventually they'll get bored (or it'll be too much money just to annoy you) if you don't agitate them any further?
Also, fyi, you are protected against seasoned players doing something like that through the power of the green leaf next to your name. Means only people under 14 days old can bounty and/or attack you, so either your guy payed someone else to bounty you or it's someone else entirely.
Dont let the trolls win. Thats how they breed. You could also shame whoever you allege is doing this, if you are so certain. Just to note, whoever it is isnt bountying you themselves, since you are still a green leaf theyve hired another green leaf to bounty you.
Dont react and let them waste their money. Join a faction that provides meds or a Private Security Firm to block bounties.
Goodluck.
Dont react and let them waste their money. Join a faction that provides meds or a Private Security Firm to block bounties.
Goodluck.
You can get around this mate. Self-hosp when not online, move fast when you are out. Clear the bounties when you have med cd and going offline. They will spend all their money and it will have very little affect on you.
Or go join a PSF
Or go join a PSF
The person I refused to join his faction is level 41. Tell me again how he can't do that. They spent $300,000 to hit my with ten bounties, in addition to an extra 50% to be anonymous. So, $450,000 to slap around a brand new player is ludicrous.
Stuff please, send it to me. thank you
Probably more than that, since he'd have had to pay a newer player to post the bounties.
Really though, $450k is only a little more than half the price of one xanax. I've paid >100 times that to do something "for the lulz" many times.
Really though, $450k is only a little more than half the price of one xanax. I've paid >100 times that to do something "for the lulz" many times.
Can we see a picture of your mom, bro?
[image: i.gyazo.com]
[image: i.gyazo.com]
Wait, stay in the game long enough until you get that newbie SE item find in the city. Send that to me. THEN quit
-Thor-
My mother has been dead since 1991. Whoever decided to put that on the bounty must be the one trying to get over their fascination with their own mother.
My mother has been dead since 1991. Whoever decided to put that on the bounty must be the one trying to get over their fascination with their own mother.
Bye Felicia
Y'all can stop asking for my stuff. I'm not giving away shit. If I leave it is because new players are not protected from trolls while they figure out the game. I will not be leaving anything to anyone. I will also make sure and tell my thousands of social media followers to never try this game.
Oh god, are you one of those "influencers"... lol. Please don't tell your thousands of followers, the game won't survive if you do!!... /s
Wow so you are like a celebrity I don't care and also I know others have asked this but can I also have your Stuff
Anyone that would intentionally watch a creampuff is most definitely a creampuff themselves, so unless you want to continue to feed the playerbase here even more delicious tears, I'm going to cliché out and say go back to Farmville.
Quicktogetwhipped amirite
Oh no, your thousands of followers who already don't play this game won't play this game for even longer, what will we do :(
Oh no, your thousands of followers who already don't play this game won't play this game for even longer, what will we do :(