Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

War Machine

Started by Zerowd [925680] on in Achievements.

2 replies · 125 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
15
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Zerowd [925680]
I started focusing on it 2 years ago. But I already had some weapons at 1k wins

2 years ago I decided to use as main weapon those I em wanted to reach 1k. But I was only fighting when chaining once a week.

the last 2 months I spent all my energy to finish it a bit faster