How do I make sure I hit a specific location when attacking someone? Mission requires I hit a player in both arms and i'm not sure how?
attack hit location
Started by CrazelDog [3151618] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 62 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Fermion [2691036] Officer
· 2 likes ·
No, you can't hit a specific part. It's rng You can use a low damage high accuracy weapon like pillow. If it doesn't specify target I'd recommend using an NPC for this mission
No, you can't hit a specific part. It's rng
You can use a low damage high accuracy weapon like pillow. If it doesn't specify target I'd recommend using an NPC for this mission
You can use a low damage high accuracy weapon like pillow. If it doesn't specify target I'd recommend using an NPC for this mission
Sadly you cannot its random, you can increase your speed to make sure you hit your target but thats it, you got this buddy.