Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction Chat - Groups

Started by Smitty [2665623] on in Suggestions.

3 replies · 17 views · thread synced · 14 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
Smitty [2665623]
With factions teaming up more and more, it would be nice if faction leaders can connect multiple factions in group chats. I know most everyone uses Discord for this purpose, but I think it would be helpful if it was kept in game, especially for those who dislike or don't use Discord.

For example, we could have:

Faction chat - Just our faction

and along side it,

Alliance chat - Multiple factions, as agreed upon.

Just an idea...
Rouge [2873463]
If group chats don't have a limit once introduced I could see people just doing this anyway. Good Idea tho!