About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 31
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Purchase #2
dang u fast
I'd take em both but let me not be greedy
More pop up nas threads plz
More pop up nas threads plz
Ayyy he took the one I really liked.. we gonna fight
Cherreh I did say I'm coming for your collector crown ;)
Purchase 1, some butthole took 2
for a second thought you forum sig was part of the auction was gonna bid on that, this is art r+
hi stinky
Always loved your texture/light work !
Always?? You’re not even 1 day old xD
but it’s true… his Lightwork is phenomenal
but it’s true… his Lightwork is phenomenal
Witch means I’ve been here before lurking in the shadows