Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

85 Refills

Started by Biowatch [2810479] on in Questions & Answers.

14 replies · 257 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
14
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Most-liked replies

Biowatch [2810479]
Hey all,

I have a question. I have 85 refills of energy. I would like to make use of them training.

Should I stack 1000E, max out happy somehow and use all the refills at once?

What should I do and in what order?

Thanks in advance!
KOMODO [2762875]
you can bought it https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=10&t=16249645&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=21932756
i recommend to wait until christmas
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
You can do a similar jump with Xanax + EDVD's and Ecstasy. You gotta do it quick tho, there's only a 15 minute window.

That said, you might consider joining a faction that does ranked wars and use all of them there. You could fetch a very respectable cash haul with that course of action.
flare [2195157] Officer Officer
Avg pay per hit varies but with most established rw factions you’re looking between 2.5-4m per hit. As much as you could make from a few rws, I also don’t think you’d have the battle stats to be able to use all the e effectively.

Personally I’d use the refills with a 99k happy jump, but it’s your choice if you want to gain money or stats
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
Why not both? Haha... Do a RW, use as many as he can, 10 or so... Spend the money earned to supplement some happy jumps.
flare [2195157] Officer Officer
Actually thinking about it that’s probably the best bet.


With the amount rw can bring in, he can probably also start investing in bb’s and the bank aswell to be able to afford 3xans + refill after the inactivity refills are gone
Andyman [471591]
Yes if you have any stats under like 2 million and have the funds to unlock gyms as you progress. (Don't forget donor status and mega bonus points if you have the Ugly Energy book)

You might wait until Christmas Town when Poison Mistletoes tend to get cheaper though.
KingABz [1564719]
Don't. Waste. A. Single. Refill.

I had about 450 inactive refills. But about 100 of those probably went on non sense just because I could refill whenever

All on 99k jumps for sure!
Cheesus [505043] Wiki Contributor
doesn’t look like anybody’s mentioned it yet, but there’s a book that you can get for being a subscriber, called ugly energy. This book increases your energy bar to 250. Refills will refill the full 250 granting you an extra 100 energy per refill. Another option would be to wait until you have this book.

just kidding I can’t f**king read