Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Current ROI sheet?

Started by Wunderwaffe [2911234] on in Stock Market.

1 replies · 656 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
16
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100

Most-liked replies

Wunderwaffe [2911234]
Anyone have a link to a current working ROI ranking for the stock BBs?
I tried looking up a ranked BB ROI list, and the older one i found I tried to access it and it said I dont have permission - it was a Google document I think, it used your API to determine what you have already with any bank merits etc.... Ive messaged the person who posted it, no reply.

I dont need anything that fancy, I have all the bank merits. Is there just a list someplace that just assumes you have the bank merits, or just does the stock BBs in order?

Thanks in advance guys. Ill give +K for help