Any major accomplishments to announce?
Wondering how everyone's doing
I just lost 3 minutes on your profile pic. thanks - better now!
And I just also lost 3 minutes because your post intrigued me.
Off to lose another 3 now...
lmao i agree that nice tits are quite mesmerizing - sauce is olivia wilde on GQ
Tits are so distracting no one even pointed out there's an achievements forum.
Tetten!
Edit: took me 1 minute
Biggest achievement today: stay alive while trying to make a 5 year old sleep for the last 4 hours.
Just woke up.
Need coffee.
Would love a large breakfast of eggs, bacon, pancakes, maple baked beans, toast, sliced kiwi and cantelope maybe.
But I have to commute to office hell. So it will just be coffee, toast and irritation.
[image: i.gifer.com](And yes, nice pfp there, Aphrotitty)
Ah, when the coffee hits your gut on the commute!
[image: www.joeydevilla.com]
Just got my paycheck ? feels awesome ? now I want to spend all of it on a monitor that is that 49" big oled
And as soon as you get to the office, after clocking in....
[image: c.tenor.com]
And then getting the coffee provided by the company …
[image: media.tenor.com]
Honestly? Trying to be optimistic.
Work has been a mix. My wife missed a few days, but we cleared bills, so I guess that's ok.
My dad's in decline, he's in his eighties and it's been a very complicated set of feelings. He's not a good person, but the amount of suffering feels... Wrong. Even if part of me feels like it's karmic justice.
Socially, I've gotten to spend a lot of time with friends which is good, but the circumstances are often because they've lost or are losing a family member which sucks.
We got the first snowfall, and enjoyed our hot tub in winter for the first time, which is amazing! Our house and surrounding property are exquisite in winter, so I feel incredibly lucky to have that in my life.
Lost half my NW in game because I got greedy in RR, and fell very stupid. But I'm optimistic I learned my lesson and have a plan to get the money back without gambling.
Taking a trip to hungry in about two weeks to set my best friend from university and in super excited! I love travel, and bringing my wife to New places is always so fun!
Thanks for giving me a place to type all that out, I feel better now.
Well, I guess that in a good way, we don't get work supplies coffee.
Huh real life is tough
Hope your job gets better or you can find a better one
Sorry about your dad
Have a Merry Christmas with family
I got fired from a flower shop on my first day it yesterday. That was interesting
Thank you!
I'll be abroad for Christmas, but I'm spending New Year's Eve with family!
I hope you are well and have joy in your life
Honestly, been a great year for me, thanks for asking. Major accomplishments probably include getting a new job and buying a ridiculous amount of video games.