Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Snow cannon

Started by MsAnthrope [2659047] on in Achievements.

5 replies · 257 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
25
Authority score
50 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
MsAnthrope [2659047]
I went to the Scrooge fight, as I often do. Escaped and did something else. Didn't think much of the notification. Eventually checked:

08:08:07 - 08/12/23 You looted a Snow Cannon from Scrooge

Had a sip of coffee with a Bill Murray facial expression. Then checked the stats.

[image: cdn.discordapp.com]

Choked on my coffee.

High bonus, high quality, high damage.

I don't even know what to do now. Drink more coffee, I guess.
NRD2nd [2905417] Reporter
If you don't know what to do, I think that you should send it to me :)

Nice job, I've always wanted to loot from an NPC, you hit the jackpot though.