I'm looking to find a spouse that wants to get money together and will be active as much as I am. Looking for any level really, just be a good person and active. I have a upgraded palace to live in at the moment
Looking for spouse
Started by Tim4200 [3143729] on in Properties.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 51 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
Try personals. The property subforum is where this kinda request belongs, but there's really no need to make another post, mods will move it there shortly.
https://www.torn.com/personals.php#!p=main
https://www.torn.com/personals.php#!p=main
Moved to properties.