Where do you draw the line lol
I want my own general discussion thread.
Also this is a serious question. I read about people mugging each other in their bazaar for 360m or more. I hear about faction mates stealing billions from a faction and then leaving. But I bet those people are still in a faction. Just wondering “how low can you go” ;)
Do people just cancel trades on you, what’s happened to you!? I been praying since I landed in torn, but I haven’t got the merit yet! That’s the biggest scam I say! :,)
Buymugging isn’t scamming, sure some see it as a dirty tactic but it’s perfectly socially acceptable in torn. Cancel mugging and vault thefts are a different story.
Cancel mugging and buy mugging can be protected against by always trading from hospital.
Vault theft is one where you have to trust everyone who has access to the vault in a faction and a lot of the time vault thieves aren’t welcome in any faction afterwards. It is a sure fire way to ruin your own game by doing it. Older, more established factions are far safer (or at least should be) to keep your money in
I don't really care about buy/cancel/trade mugging, it can be shitty at times but it's mostly all very avoidable. Trade smart and with the knowledge many people will do a lot to get a 10%+ discount.
If you're a vault scammer, you're a massive dick and should be rightfully vaporized from the game. Especially considering how little so many vault thiefs actually receive.
No problem with scamming.
Why?
Your reputation follows you - regardless of a name change or not.
And there will almost always be somebody to notify your new faction after your ass gets the boot for being a scammer that you're a scammer and cannot be trusted with anything involving faction money.
Dont forget about the RR stalkers!!! Those are the real scammers!!
Especially when they fail at mugging their far "younger" target haha
CLICK HERE FOR CHEDS TOE PICS
Starbreaker disliked your post.... guess i broke his stars about the toe pics lol
Mentions:
RR stalking.. shame me
Plenty ways to self hosp and trade. So if you get cancel/buy mugged, that's completely on you.
If you break the trust of a close friend(s) and vault theft, then you are scum of the earth.
If you get scammed/mugged/buy mugged, you're an idiot and you deserve it.
If you mug low levels while having trash stats yourself, you deserve the attacks that come when they pass you.
If they have trash stats, who else they supposed to mug?
Someone's still crying over spilled milk. You're still bitch made, no amount of stats on a game will change that.
02:11:45 - 13/12/23 Shooby attacked you but failed due to a status change [view]
What are you trying to prove? That someone intercepted my attack? You're still weak and you're still pathetic. Enjoy<3
“Im not retarded but I like rocks” cmon I can’t make a serious post or else no one will comment on it