Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

crimen

Started by isaac1518 [2797220] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 34 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
isaac1518 [2797220]
I am reported because in the crimes I click and it won't let me like that I reload the page and nothing I have a photo excuse me for the photo link

Link photo: photo
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Please try clearing site data and cookies for Torn from the browser settings, that will resolve the issue.

Thanks!