I changed the email account linked to my torn account a few months ago. However, when I need to use Microsoft authenticator to login I have to use the code generated for my old email address.
Authenticator app problem
Started by bitters [2600630] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 35 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
Most-liked replies
I suppose you will have to disable 2FA temporarily, remove the authenticator account added to your old email address and then re-enable 2fa and add it to your new account. Does that work?
I've turned the settings off and on etc but I couldn't work out how to logout on phone as there is no option to (torn lite) to test out authentication. Can you force log me out server side?
You can logout from here:
[image: i.imgur.com]
But logging out should not be necessary, I am not asking you to turn 2FA off and on, I am asking you to completely delete it:
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
But logging out should not be necessary, I am not asking you to turn 2FA off and on, I am asking you to completely delete it:
[image: i.imgur.com]
Do you have any update on this issue please?