Please allow for 1 dollar sale potential buyer list to be manually refreshed (or maybe automatically refreshed every new day?)
Had a ton of items sitting there for 1 dollar forever because 99% of player base can't buy it, and there is currently no way to refresh the list for a different set of people to have a chance to buy it.
Maybe I could do a workaround by removing every single item and then re-adding it (or increase the price of every item before setting it back to 1 dollar maybe..) But I'm definitely not gonna do that.
Just seems like a nice QoL feature to have for these type of things..
Had a ton of items sitting there for 1 dollar forever because 99% of player base can't buy it, and there is currently no way to refresh the list for a different set of people to have a chance to buy it.
Maybe I could do a workaround by removing every single item and then re-adding it (or increase the price of every item before setting it back to 1 dollar maybe..) But I'm definitely not gonna do that.
Just seems like a nice QoL feature to have for these type of things..