Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Remove referral

Started by PR_NinjaTurtle [3167997] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 68 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
PR_NinjaTurtle [3167997]
Hello, this isn't exactly a bug, but I wasn't sure where else to ask, since normal players wouldn't be able to answer the question. I'd like to know if it's possible to remove someone I set as the person who referred me to Torn? The person reacted negatively after I set them as my referrer, so it'd be nice if it were possible to remove them or transfer it to someone else. If not, I completely understand, and sorry for posting this here when it isn't a bug.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I am afraid I won't be removing the referrer here. You have already chosen who told you about the game, that fact cannot change and hence the referral cannot be changed.

Thanks!