I dont know how to recover im negative 10,700,000 from not playing in like 4 years is there any way to file bankruptcy? I got a mansion can I sell it? I owe 1.5 mil on my house too
Im broke
Started by Codithejedi [2550704] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 17
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 64 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Fermion [2691036] Officer
· 8 likes ·
Sell some losses in attacking forum. You'll be able to get rid of the negative. Then level up to 15 and fly for income. 10.5m is a very small amount.
You are level 14. You need to upgrade just once more and you can start flying. It will earn you a lot of money.
Feel free to ask specifics.
And welcome back to Torn!
Feel free to ask specifics.
And welcome back to Torn!
Sell some losses in attacking forum. You'll be able to get rid of the negative. Then level up to 15 and fly for income. 10.5m is a very small amount.
I'm broke too
You should be able to recover that money fast by selling losses.
Contact me, we can work something out. I don’t usually buy losses, but I don’t mind helping someone that wants to recover.
Contact me, we can work something out. I don’t usually buy losses, but I don’t mind helping someone that wants to recover.
Level 15 won't help. He can't buy anything overseas because he has negative balance. Selling losses, bounty slots and running ads are only possible solutions. Alternatively buying a donator pack would solve everything.
Did you have a City Job before you went afk? If so, you may have enough work stats to get into one of SMTH’s gazillion dollar wage PSF’s!
Other than that, I’d say selling losses is the best bet. Hopefully you have special inactive refills.
Other than that, I’d say selling losses is the best bet. Hopefully you have special inactive refills.
PROFESSIONAL TIP TO BROTHER BEESUS:
You can actually check stats for job points used and that usually gives a pretty accurate answer on whether someone was in a job or not for a long period of time.
You can actually check stats for job points used and that usually gives a pretty accurate answer on whether someone was in a job or not for a long period of time.
Just starting out and I need money. What's the best way to make it while having low stats?
10 million is 2 days flying. Get to lv 15 and FLY.