Can someone make this (surely it’s legal)?
or if it’s already been made link me up… otherwise I might make it myself if I get around to it
or if it’s already been made link me up… otherwise I might make it myself if I get around to it
Started by iron [2428902] on in Tools & Userscripts.
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
// Function to extract the 'rfc_v' token from the page's cookies
function getRfcVToken() {
const cookieString = document;
const cookieArray = cookieString.split('; ');
for (const cookie of cookieArray) {
const [cookieName, cookieValue] = cookie.split('=');
if (cookieName === 'rfc_v') {
return cookieValue;
}
}
return null; // Return null if 'rfc_v' cookie is not found
}
function getCookie(name) {
var r = document.match("\\b" + name + "=([^;]*)\\b");
return r ? r[1] : undefined;
}
function getCookie(name) {
var cookie = document.match('\b' + name + '=([^;]*)\b');
return cookie ? cookie[1] : undefined;
}
This would be great to have, could anyone with script knowledge make this a reality?
not a coder, but more pointers, quick slots exists, so quick dump search may use that approach instead of quick supply pack?
Mentions: grave
Thankyou My friend!