Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

PSF armor perk

Started by Beecool [2653670] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 244 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
15
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Most-liked replies

Beecool [2653670]
Hi eveyone,
I would like to know.

The Private security firm 7* Regulation perk says "This special increases the mitigation of your armor by 25% when you have a full 5-piece set equipped."

My question is: Do I need a full set of same armor (Dune pants, Dune armor, Dune boots and so on) or I just need to wear 5 random pieces of armor?

Thanks for the response.
Beecool [2653670]
And how can I see the armor mitigation bonus if I wear a full set? Can I see it on my personal info page, or in the Items page?
thanks