Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Found

Started by CAV [198133] on in Graphics.

2 replies · 75 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
CAV [198133]
Hi! After woefully failing in my own attempt to create a sig for my company, I’m looking for a pro to finish the job. I want a clean version similar to the logo I came up with below. Under the logo I want the words “Petroleum Products Ltd.” , and below that “Est. 2018”.

I’m looking for 2 - one for my company page and another including the words “NOW HIRING” for classifieds.

Message me if this is up your alley and let me know your rates!


[image: cdn.discordapp.com]