Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

2$ sale! Happy holidays

Started by Curlyhurley [2572024] on in General Discussion.

7 replies · 381 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Most-liked replies

Curlyhurley [2572024]
So Ive been seeing a lot of 1$ Christmas sales in bazaars and I think it's super annoying that u can't buy any of it and if you can it's usually not worth it or just one thing. So I've decided to one up those guys. IM GOING TO BED NOW. 2$ SALE STARTS IN 10 HOURS 1700 TCT. ITEMS WILL BE ANYTHING FROM CREDIT CARDS TO ENERGY CANS. MAYBE A COUPLE MORE EXPENSIVE ITEMS! GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!
Antril [3021498]
Stakeout lmao. It's literally going to be a script sweeping through before anyone can even see what's listed. But whatever makes you sleep at night I guess
Curlyhurley [2572024]
That's okay. That's how it was before the 1$ crap was implemented. That's the point. Someone gonna be one lucky/happy player and others gonna be salty. That's the way the cookie crumbles with this one. I wish you the best of luck.