Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hook Hand

Started by Fritt [1351786] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 7 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
20 / 100
Fritt [1351786]
Hi!

Could it be made so that armor or other clothing does not go over it? With the prosthetic arm the armor ends when the prosthetic arm begins.
I don't know if this suggestion fits here and I know it is purley a matter of esthetics and I'm sure that developers have their plate full as it is, but worth a try.

Happy holidays to you all!